Konferences “Atvērtā Eiropa: Atvērtie dati atvērtai sabiedrībai” Video tiešraides fragments 18.02.2015.
“Open Europe: Open Data for Open Society” live
Society needs the data to be able to actively participate in the economical and political processes in their country. The Open Europe: Open Data for Open Society conference aims to exchange of knowledge and ideas leading to open society development.The event was organised by the Latvian Open Technology Association (LATA) in collaboration with the Centre for Public Policy PROVIDUS and the public participation platform ManaBalss.lv.
Open data, February 18, 2015
- Moderator: Aigars Jaundālders (Latvia), Member of Board of Latvian Open Technology Association
- Experts: Nuria de Lama (Spain), Arnis Daugulis (Latvia), Baiba Kaškina (Latvia), Karel Charvat (Czech Republic), Rosana Lemut-Strle (Slovenia), Dr. Georg Hittmair (Austria), Freyja Van den Boom (Belgium), Jaak Vlasveld (Netherlands), Christiana Maria Mauro (Hungary)
13:45 – 14:45 Open Data: Introduction of Experts and Short Presentations by Experts
- Aigars Jaundālders – Introduction to Open Data Expert Panel Discussion
- Arnis Daugulis – Open Data for Economic Growth
- Dr. Georg Hittmair – Charging for Public Sector Information according to the directive 2013/37/EC
- Nuria de Lama – FIWARE: Future Internet Opportunities using Open Data
- Karel Charvat – Open Data Introduction
- Freyja van den Boom – Open data
- Jaak Vlasveld – Convergence of ICT infrastructures and energy infrastructures
- Christiana Maria Mauro – Whose ‘Open Society’: Zuckerberg’s or Popper’s?
- Baiba Kaškina – Open data and security